Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Email 10/08/09

Things are going great!! I just talked to Pres. Summerhays this morning and he told me I will be training next transfer!! I am excited about that. Transfers are going to be crazy cux the day of transfers we have our mission tour and C. Scott Grow of the 70's is coming. It will be a long day.
We got our "new car" --it's not a car--it's a huge soccer mom mini van. It's pretty funny actually.
General conference all weekend. I am discovering that as I progress in my mission General Conference just keeps getting better and better. This conference just blew my mind. I loved Elder Holland's talk about the Book of Mormon.
Sweet is the work. I just want you all to know that I know that the Gospel is true and that it has been restored in these latter days through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that my Saviour and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, lives and loves me. I know that missionary work is the most important work on this earth!! I love you all.

No comments: